I’m a fan of the sandwich and wrap methods to use up my turkey leftovers.
Turkey casseroles – been there, done that.
Turkey soup – boring!
But a cheesy melted sandwich or veggie filled wrap? The ideas are endless!
Here are a few sandwich recipes to get your creative juices flowing.
Simply replace the chicken or seafood with leftover turkey and you’ll have a delicious, easy meal in no time flat.
- Turkey Breast and Swiss Cheese Flatbread Melts
- Turkey and Roasted Red Pepper Panini with Feta Sauce
- Turkey in a Pita Pocket with Tzatziki Sauce
- Open Faced Cod Sandwich with Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
- Greek Shrimp and Kale Wraps
- Roasted Vegetable Wraps
- Asian Chicken Wraps
- Roasted Eggplant and Chicken Wrap
- Grilled Portobello and Sun Dried Tomato Panini
- Pesto and Chicken Panini with Mozzarella Cheese
I’m always on the hunt for new sandwich recipes, so be sure and leave a comment with your family favorites.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.