I have to say that if sticking with a wheat free/dairy free diet for a few weeks includes grilled chicken this good, I don’t have a problem with it.
We served the chicken with Trader Joe’s Basmati Rice Medley and asparagus. The rice is a mixture of seasonings, Basmati rice and wild rice.
Very tasty with my spicy, Asian chicken!
Note: that this recipe calls for soy sauce, which can be high in sodium. I would replace it with low sodium soy sauce if you can. You won’t taste the difference.
- 2 large chicken breast, halved and pounded even to grill
- ? cup soy sauce
- ? cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch red pepper
- 1. Combine marinade ingredients and place 1/2 marinade in a zip lock bag with chicken and marinade 30 minutes. Longer if you like.
- 2. Remove chicken and grill over medium heat approximately 8 minutes each side, basting with remaining marinade.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.93g
Total Carbs: 8.78g
Dietary Fiber: 0.57g
Weight Watchers Points 3
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.