I serve this salad with baked tortilla chips on the side. It makes a wonderful light meal. Originator of recipe unknown.
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
12 cups Romaine Lettuce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon Chili powder
1 – 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1. Grate lemon peel and juice lemon to 1/4 cup.
2. Combine 2 tsp lemon peel and 1 tbs juice in bowl.
3. Set aside 1/4 tsp garlic. Add remaining garlic and 1 tsp oregano and chili powder to lemon mixture.
4. Rub chicken with lemon peel mixture. Grill.
5. Combine 3 tbs lemon juice, 1/4 tsp garlic, 1/2 tsp oregano, and oil. Toss with lettuce. Slice chicken and place on top.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Total Fat 12g
WW Points 4