How many recipes can there possibly be for broccoli? I say, one more.
I adore caramelized onions. I can eat them from the pan, but they were pretty good with another favorite, roasted broccoli florets.Talk about a tasty combination!
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp your favorite grill seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread broccoli over pan and spray broccoli with cooking spray and sprinkle with your favorite grill seasoning.
- Roast for 20 minutes until crisp-tender.
- In the meantime, spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add olive oil and onions. Saute until tender and caramelized. Approximately 20 minutes.
- Toss onions with broccoli.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.51g
Total Carbs: 9.43g
Dietary Fiber: 3.57g
Weight Watchers Points 1
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.