If you love peanut butter, this is the chocolate cream pie recipe for you.
While I admit this creamy pie isn’t necessarily a diet food, combining reduced fat peanut butter with store bought low-calorie chocolate pudding mix, really cuts the calories in this decadent treat. Add a store purchased crust and you can have this chocolate cream pie ready in no time flat.
I’m not the peanut butter fan in the family, and would have been just as happy with a simple chocolate pie, but Mr. Mike loves peanuts so this treat didn’t last long in the frig for sure!
- 1 box sugar free fat free instant chocolate pudding
- 2 ½ cups low fat milk
- 1 container fat free cool whip
- ½ cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 package low fat graham cracker crust
- 4 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1. Whip pudding mix, milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping and smooth into graham cracker crust.
- 3. Top with chopped peanuts.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.81g
Total Carbs: 33.22g
Dietary Fiber: 1.86g
Old Weight Watchers Points 7
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.