Yet another tasty chicken recipe from Bon Appetit that is so easy to make, and yet packs the best flavor.
I only marinaded this chicken for 30 minutes, yet you could still taste that wonderful, fresh oregano throughout the meat.
- Oregano and Lemon Chicken Legs
- 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour marinade into 1 gallon resealable plastic bag; add chicken and seal. Turn bag to coat chicken. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Grill until chicken is no longer pink.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.19g
Total Carbs: 2.12g
Dietary Fiber: 0.70g
Old Weight Watchers Points 4
If you’re looking for more healthy and low calorie Weight Watchers recipes, check out my Recipe page. You’ll find hundreds of recipes that include nutrition information and Weight Watchers points.
Please see disclaimer for further details. Nutrition information is compiled with MacGourmet. If you find discrepancies, please let me know. It’s important to me that I provide you with accurate information.