Don’t you feel good about your food choices when you eat a healthy salad?
I love salads with lots of crunchy, fresh ingredients, and this salad recipe came straight from my garden (excluding the tomatoes from Trader Joes). I can’t get fresher than that!
Colorful, and so full of flavor, you have to try this simple salad recipe. Want to make it a meal? Toss in some leftover chicken and add a whole grain roll. You’ll have a great lunch or light dinner ready in no time flat.
- 2 cups green beans , cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup tomato , colored mini bell peppers
- ½ cup olives, Kalamata, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- Steam beans until crisp-tender.
- Cool and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.70g
Total Carbs: 15.79g
Dietary Fiber: 6.77g
Weight Watchers PointsPlus 4
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.