Hi there! I still haven’t gone to the store, but I’m really hitting the pantry to come up with wholesome meals. Tonight we had roasted potatoes, a wonderful salad with a dijon vinaigrette, and a healthy rosemary and chive omelette.
I just love the flavor of rosemary, and the combination with red potatoes and the mild garlic flavored olive oil is really fantastic.
- 1 ½ pounds red potatoes, small, quartered
- 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Quarter potatoes and toss with olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Roast in oven for 30 minutes, turning potatoes every 15 minutes until just tender and crunchy brown on the outside.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 0.27g
Total Carbs: 27.95g
Dietary Fiber: 3.28g
Weight Watchers Points 2