If you’re looking for an easy stir-fry recipe this is it. I served this with Asian Glazed Salmon. It was really a heart healthy meal, and so filling! Low in Weight Watchers points too!
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 pinch crushed dried red pepper
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 2 cups asparagus, sliced in 1" pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup green onion
- 2 cups bell pepper, red and yellow sliced
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray and add 1 tbs olive oil. Heat on medium-high.
- Add all vegetables except green onion.
- Saute 10 minutes with lid on until crisp tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Add sauce to pan with green onion and cook until sauce thickens.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 4.59g
Total Carbs: 9.15g
Dietary Fiber: 3.50g
WW Points 1