I am a new convert to goat cheese.
I love the creamy texture and slightly tart flavor. It’s a wonderful change from the usual feta, blue or Gorgonzola cheese I typically see in these kinds of fruity salads.
Goat cheese works so well in this healthy salad recipe. Add crunchy, roasted, sliced almonds and sweet mandarin oranges to have a colorful, healthy and light salad that is low in calories and tastes great!
- 4 cups lettuce
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced
- ¼ cup scallions , thinly sliced
- 1 can mandarin oranges , drained
- 2 servings Honey Dijon and Tarragon Salad Dressing
- 1. Toast sliced almonds over medium heat until fragrant and very lightly browned.
- 2. Toss remaining ingredients with Honey Dijon and Tarragon salad dressing and sprinkle with almonds.
Mandarin Orange and Goat Cheese Salad
Don’t for get the recipe for Honey Dijon and Tarragon Salad Vinaigrette!
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 12.90g
Total Carbs: 29.28g
Dietary Fiber: 4.97g
Weight Watchers Points 5
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.