I had the girls from work over yesterday for lunch. Boy did we have a good time! It’s pretty warm here in Snohomish, Washington these days, so I decided to grill chicken for a spicy taco salad.
This recipe for chicken marinade makes a fantastic grilled chicken that’s perfect all by itself, or folded into your favorite tortilla.
I have a similar recipe that uses tequila, however, I didn’t have any tequila in the house, so the white wine did the trick.
Recipe adapted from cooks.com
- 2 large chicken breasts, halved and pounded to an even cooking surface
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine (tequila is also very good)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- Pound chicken to an even cooking surface.
- Combine remaining ingredients and marinade chicken for a minimum of two hours.
- Grill until chicken is just done. Do not over grill. Remember carry over cooking time. Chicken should no longer be pink inside, but still moist and tender.
- Slice and serve with your favorite taco salad ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 13.46g
Total Carbs: 0.59g
Dietary Fiber: –
Old Weight Watchers Points 5
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.