As promised, this week I’m sharing recipes from the Harvest Your Health eBook Collection, and this easy Paleo Ground Beef Hash with Sweet Potatoes is first in the lineup.
It’s been a ton of fun reading books from authors whose passion for healthy living inspires me, so I’m sharing a few of their creations with you, like this easy Paleo ground beef recipe from FastPaleo Top 100 f 2012.
While I don’t follow a Paleo lifestyle, I find these Paleo recipes completely delicious, and adaptable to my own particular tastes.
Give this easy ground beef recipe a try and see what you think. If you like it, don’t forget to order your bundle of amazing recipes and lifestyle tips.
Happy, healthy cooking!
Shake It Up! Ground turkey or chicken would work equally as well in this versatile recipe.
- 3 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 a large onion
- 3 cups peeled & cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped spinach or kale
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with chopped onions until cooked through. Stir in salt, pepper, cumin, and parsley. Add sweet potatoes and minced garlic and continue cooking covered until the sweet potatoes are softened (about 10 minutes). Add in chopped spinach or kale and cook until wilted (5 minutes longer). Serve immediately!
Calories: 589kcal Saturated fatty acids: 5.20g Monounsaturated fatty acids: 4.90g Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 0.76g Total fat: 10.86g Calories from fat: 97 Cholesterol: 140mg Carbohydrate, by difference: 65.79g Total dietary fiber: 9.72g Protein: 52.40g
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.