As promised, this week I’m sharing recipes from the Harvest Your Health eBook Collection, and this easy Paleo Ground Beef Hash with Sweet Potatoes is first in the lineup.
It’s been a ton of fun reading books from authors whose passion for healthy living inspires me, so I’m sharing a few of their creations with you, like this easy Paleo ground beef recipe from FastPaleo Top 100 f 2012.
While I don’t follow a Paleo lifestyle, I find these Paleo recipes completely delicious, and adaptable to my own particular tastes.
Give this easy ground beef recipe a try and see what you think. If you like it, don’t forget to order your bundle of amazing recipes and lifestyle tips.
Happy, healthy cooking!
- 3 pounds extra lean ground beef
- ½ a large onion
- 3 cups peeled & cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped spinach or kale
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with chopped onions until cooked through. Stir in salt, pepper, cumin, and parsley. Add sweet potatoes and minced garlic and continue cooking covered until the sweet potatoes are softened (about 10 minutes). Add in chopped spinach or kale and cook until wilted (5 minutes longer). Serve immediately!
Saturated fatty acids: 5.20g
Monounsaturated fatty acids: 4.90g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 0.76g
Total fat: 10.86g
Calories from fat: 97
Carbohydrate, by difference: 65.79g
Total dietary fiber: 9.72g
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.