This easy halibut and salad recipes is perfect for week day dinners.
It’s fresh, requires few ingredients, and is very flavorful. I added 1 clove garlic and a few red pepper flakes to the salad add some kick. I also squeezed fresh lime juice on the halibut, and cooked it in a garlic flavored olive oil to add a bit more flavor.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds , toasted
- 4 - 6 oz halibut filets
- 1 ea lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss snap peas and onion in lime juice, ginger, 1 tbs olive oil and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season fish with salt and pepper and cook until opaque a about 5 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.43g
Total Carbs: 15.99g
Dietary Fiber: 3.99g
Old Weight Watchers Points 7
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.