If you’re on the hunt for new recipes (I’m guessing you are since you landed at Mother Rimmy’s), and information on a variety of wellness topics like simple living and natural beauty products, then today’s post is for you.
These days my collection of ebooks has grown leaps and bounds. I can take them anywhere with me on my iPad, iPhone and Macbook. They make it easy to have cookbooks at the ready when I’m shopping at the store, or standing at the kitchen counter pondering what to make. So when Todd Dosenberry of Primal Toad, a blogger and health nut, approached me with an offer to review a bundle of eBooks with a focus on health and wellness, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.
I’ll bet it wouldn’t surprise you that I started with the Veggie Book, but don’t think I stopped there. Below is a list of my favorite titles. While many of the cookbooks are Paleo, the recipes fit a healthy meal plan, so I found many to add to my must make list.
- Paleo Snack Recipes ($17) by Suz Crawt – the Avocado Dip with Carrot Sticks
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($9.99) by Todd Dosenberry – the Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream sounds divine!
- Gluten Free Pancakes ($4.99) by Jolene Sloam – the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pancakes are perfect for my gluten free friends.
But I didn’t stick with the cookbooks alone. After all, there’s more to life than food, and this collection has some fun books on simple living.
- Simple Living: 30 Days to Less Stuff and More Life ($2.99) by Lorilee Lippincott – I liked Lorilee’s easy steps to simplifying your life, especially getting rid of dead plants. Something I can’t bear to do.
- Inside-Out Simplicity ($2.99) by Joshua Becker – is next on my reading list.
Part of simplifying my life includes spending less on beauty and cleaning products. These titles had loads of great ideas.
- My Buttered Life: Gift Edition ($5) by Renee Harris
- My Buttered Life: Personal Care Edition ($5) by Renee Harris
- Natural Cleaning ($15) by Katie – The Wellness Mama
Head on over to Harvest Your Health for the entire list of books. I’m sure you’ll find more than a few that interest you. These informative ebooks are being offered at 71 books for $39. You can’t beat that!
Read on for a recipe that will get your taste buds going from Shay Tate Worth. Shay and I think alike, we’re both veggie lovers.
- 10-12 asparagus spears
- 2 eggs, beaten
- cup bread crumbs
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Trim off the root end of your asparagus and cut each spears in half. If you have spears that are thicker than others you may want to cut them in half length-wise to ensure even cooking. Place eggs, beaten in a small bowl. In a separate bowl or plate mix together your salt, pepper, parsley and breadcrumbs together. Dip spears into egg mixture and then breadcrumbs. Place on greased pan and bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes until desired tenderness is reached.
Stay tuned this week at Mother Rimmy’s for recipes and reviews from other authors.
Happy, healthy cooking!
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.