Family and friends will never guess these super delicious appetizers are super healthy too!
Okay – don’t laugh at some of my earlier food photos as I walk down memory lane and share these healthier holiday appetizer recipes with you. Keep in mind that while I’ve improved my foodie photo skills, back in the early days, they were less than stellar. Even so, you won’t be disappointed if you share these healthier holiday appetizers with family and friends.
- Simply Impressive Goat Cheese Ball
- Savory Basil and Quiche Bites
- Zucchini Ham and Cheese Rollups
- Shrimp Dip with Lemon, Thyme, Walnuts and Feta Cheese
- Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
- Salmon and Cream Cheese Dip
- Cucumber, Bacon and Goat Cheese on Cucumber Rounds
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quiche in Wonton Cups (love this one!)
- Creamy Salmon-Stuffed Tomatoes
- Nacho Dip and Chips (you know I’m a Mexican dish lover!)
- Slender Artichoke and Crab Dip
- Slender Cheesy Crab Dip (yes, it’s another amazing recipe for crab dip)
- Slender Cream Cheese Fruit Bites
I have loads of healthy appetizers up my sleeve, but it’s late and Mr. Mike is waiting for me to quit blogging and spend some holiday time with him, so I’m off to sit on the couch with a cup of holiday cheer.
I absolutely can’t resist sweet potato fries and while they might not technically be a holiday-like appetizer, they’re certainly delicious!
Have a happy and healthy holiday season!