How is your Memorial Day barbecue recipe planning going?
If you’re short on creative dishes, and want something new to wow the crowd, why not add these healthy recipes to your holiday menu.
This week is a roundup of Memorial Day recipe roundups (say that 10x twice!). Let’s see which guest pleasing recipes my fellow healthy cooks have to share for your holiday celebration.
- 25 Summer Salad Recipes from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen – there is no such thing as having too many salad recipes. I like to offer two salads on my buffet tables, that way guests are sure to find one they like.
- Healthy Memorial Day Grill Recipes from Skinny Mom – I have my eyes on the Grilled Chicken Salsa Verde.
- 20+ Healthy Memorial Day Recipes from Jeanette’s Healthy Living – her insanely good chocolate brownies will make the sweet lovers in your group happy.
- 36 Gluten Free Picnic Foods from Cupcakes and Kale Chips – you don’t have to eat gluten free to enjoy these recipes. I can’t resist a hummus platter.
- 44 Low Calorie Memorial Day Recipes from Peanut Butter and Peppers – I need to make her Memphis rub for summer barbecues. Mike has to coat any meat he grills with a spicy rub, or he’s not happy.
- Healthy Memorial Day Recipe Roundup from Food Done Light – the photo of grilled eggplant rolls is mouthwatering.
- 10 Memorable Memorial Day Recipes from Pop Sugar – check out the cucumber gimlet – now that’s a fun idea!
- 25 Skinny Appetizers, Sides and Desserts from Skinny Kitchen – the Chicken Caesar Salad Stuffed Shells is a creative twist on the classic Caesar salad.
- 25 Favorite Healthy Grilling Recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen – the combination of spicy and sweet in Kalyn’s Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze sounds perfect for salmon, shrimp or chicken.
- Steak and Burger Recipes to Fire Up Your Memorial Day Barbecue – my family’s best-loved steak and burger recipes for summer barbecues. Garlicky Steak and Corn is Mr. Mike’s favorite.
Be sure to bookmark or pin these healthy recipe roundups for the future. We have a long summer ahead, and more than a few barbecues to enjoy.
Before I sign off for today, I want to express my gratitude to the men and women who have died in service, and the sacrifices their families have made as well.
Don’t forget to follow along. I’m pinning delectable looking recipes all week long!