These chicken breasts come out of the oven super sweet and spicy.
Hi folks! Today is day four of my recipe review of the Harvest Your Health eBook Collection, and I’m moving on to this Honey Garlic Chicken recipe, with just a little change up.
The original recipe called for chicken wings. I don’t find they have enough meat to satisfy me, so I swapped chicken wings for chicken breast.
The sweet and spicy marinade of honey, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper flakes makes an easy marinade, but be sure to allow the chicken to sit in this spicy bath for a minimum of four hours to get the most flavor.
Just in case you missed yesterday’s review of Toadally Primal Smoothie’s Spicy Pumpkin Smoothie, let me just say, that if you’re a pumpkin fan, you’ll love this tasty breakfast treat.
Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe from Fast Paleo Top 100
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, slice breasts into 1/2" slabs
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine ingredients in a large bag and marinate 8 - 24 hours.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add chicken slabs and cook on one side for 3 - 5 minutes until lightly browned, then flip and cook another 3 - 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables or salad.
Saturated fatty acids: 2.90g
Monounsaturated fatty acids: 6.71g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 6.37g
Total fat: 15.97g
Calories from fat: 143
Carbohydrate, by difference: 22.37g
Total dietary fiber: 0.10g
Don’t forget to sign up for weekly healthy cooking tips and recipes!
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.