Are you looking for a light meal?
This is a very simple egg dish without the added fat and calories of added meats and cheeses. You don’t need them because the fresh rosemary and chives make this omelette so satisfying that you won’t miss the cheese!
- 2 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- ½ teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1. Whip all ingredients.
- 2. Heat small non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 3. Spray skillet with cooking spray and add egg mixture.
- 4. Cook for a few minutes until egg is slightly set. Then flip and cook another minute to set.
- 5. Fold omelette and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 17.13g
Total Carbs: 0.64g
Dietary Fiber: 0.17g
Weight Wathcers Points 5
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.