The next time you make a shrimp salad, why not try wrapping it up?
Mediterranean flavors lend themselves perfectly to salads and wraps.
This easy Greek salad was perfect by itself, but when we added a tortilla and folded it around our herby kale and shrimp, this salad recipe turned into a wrap recipe in no time flat.
It’s easy to make your own fresh Greek dressing. Shake up a little lemon, olive oil and oregano, then toss it with some tender baby kale and precooked shrimp.
Add some spicy red onion, and any other veggies that make you dance the happy dance, and your meal is on the table in less than twenty minutes.
Happy, healthy cooking!
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 packets stevia
- 24 medium shrimp, 51 - 60 count cooked with tails removed
- 4 cups baby kale
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons low fat feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- Combine vinegar, oregano, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and stevia in a bowl.
- In a large bowl add arugula, capers, red onion, red pepper, shrimp and white beans.
- Toss with dressing and chill for 15 minutes.
- Top each tortilla with shrimp salad and sprinkle with a tablespoon of feta cheese.
Calories 236kcal Weight Watchers PointsPlus 6 Saturated fatty acids: 2.74g Monounsaturated fatty acids: 5.32g Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 1.22g Total fat: 9.28g Calories from fat: 83 Cholesterol: 53mg Carbohydrate, by difference: 25.75g Total dietary fiber: 4.20g Protein: 11.59g
If you’re looking for more healthy and low calorie Weight Watchers recipes, check out my Recipe page. You’ll find hundreds of recipes that include nutrition information and Weight Watchers points.
Please see disclaimer for further details. Nutrition information is compiled with MacGourmet. If you find discrepancies, please let me know. It’s important to me that I provide you with accurate information.