I found this Middle Eastern Tahini salad dressing at World Market.
The dressing only contained 35 calories per two tablespoons, and tasted fantastic. I have no idea if you can find the same thing where you live, but the dressing really makes a great broccoli slaw.
If you shred up leftover broccoli stalks you’ll add some really great fiber and nutrition boost!
- 1 cup broccoli stalks, shredded
- 4 cups tri-color packaged coleslaw with carrot, red cabbage and green cabbage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon ginger, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 4 tablespoons tahini salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Combine ingredients and chill for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 1.53g
Total Carbs: 10.54g
Dietary Fiber: 2.51g
Weight Watchers Points 1