Who doesn’t love a caramel apple?
This cookie recipe, chock full of chopped apples and butterscotch chips tastes just like a caramel apple. The cookies came out of the oven perfectly browned, and the apples, made for a moist and tender cookie.
I couldn’t resist a few bites of cookie dough. I know – I know. You’re not supposed to eat cookie dough, but I’ll take my chances with a few nibbles.
Don’t worry about treating yourself to one of these delectable cookies. At a mere 100 calories per cookie, they won’t break the calorie bank.
Caramel Apple Cookies
Makes 30 cookies
- 2 large egg
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 large apple, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 ½ cups butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla and baking soda in a large bowl.
3. Add flour and mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in apples, raisins and butterscotch chips.
5. Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet 2″ apart. These cookies spread out, so leave room.
6. Bake 8 – 10 minutes until lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 104, Weight Watchers PointsPlus 4
Total Fat: 6.41g
Total Carbs: 24.56g
Dietary Fiber: 0.43g
Please see disclaimer for further details. Nutrition information is compiled with MacGourmet. If you find discrepancies, please let me know. It’s important to me that I provide you with accurate information.