I’m always looking for creative ways to server the veggies I eat every day, and make them taste good.
Lemon and oregano worked well in my broccoli and mushrooms side dish – perfect with my chicken!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small shallot, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium lemon , juiced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oregano, fresh and minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh and minced
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Add broccoli and lemon juice. Saute adding chicken broth as needed to keep pan from getting too dry, until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms and herbs and cook until tender, adding chicken broth as needed to keep pan from getting too dry.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.49g
Total Carbs: 4.08g
Dietary Fiber: 0.78g
Weight Watchers Points 1