This amazing grilled shrimp recipe uses the freshest lemons, fresh herbs, fresh garlic.
I firmly believe my best meals are made from the freshest ingredients I can find, and when you want to cook lean, it’s the only way to go. When you reduce fat and salt, you have to boost flavor. These grilled shrimps prove my theory (although I can’t take credit for that theory, many people believe the same).
Give this recipe a try. The shrimp are so moist, tender and full of flavor that you won’t miss the extra sauces.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Combine remaining ingredients and marinade shrimp for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill and grill shrimp until done. Shrimp only takes minutes to grill. Grill one side until pink, then turn and grill the other side until pink. Shrimp should curl slightly. If they are curled into a ball, you've cooked them too long and they will be tough and chewy.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.62g
Total Carbs: 2.03g
Dietary Fiber: 0.10g
Old Weight Watchers Points 3
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.