I like to keep things simple, and this easy Asian inspired cabbage salad is simple.
I use light or fat free bottled dressings to marinade meats. Then I use the same dressing for the vegetables, or salads I’m serving with the meat. We marinated the steaks you see here with a light Asian salad dressing, then made the salad using the same dressing. I find this such an easy way to make sure the dishes I’m serving work well together.
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber , chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot , chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, fresh chopped
- ½ cup parsley, fresh chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Light Asian Salad Dressing
- Combine ingredients and refrigerate for one hour to blend flavors.
Total Fat: 5.31g
Total Carbs: 11.76g
Dietary Fiber: 3.82g
Old Weight Watchers Points 2