Stir fry recipes are tops on my list of favorite meals. I can use my favorite low calorie Asian salad dressing to marinade the meat, and then use it as a sauce for my veggies.
The results are a colorful – veggie loaded – low calorie meal that tastes great.
- 1 cup wild rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 large red bell (capsicum) peppers, sliced in 1" pieces
- ½ large red onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup Light Asian Salad Dressing
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, cut into 1" strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1. Marinade pork in 1/2 cup salad dressing, garlic and ginger for 4 hours up to overnight.
- 2. Cook wild rice according to directions on the wild rice package, replacing the water with chicken broth.
- 3. Stir fry meat in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until just done, 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- 4. Spray skillet with cooking spray and add broccoli, onion and bell pepper. Cook 8 - 10 minutes until crisp tender.
- 5. Add back pork and remaining 1/2 cup salad dressing.
- 6. Serve with wild rice.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.01g
Total Carbs: 40.28g
Dietary Fiber: 4.84g
Old Weight Watchers Points 7
If you’re looking for more healthy and low calorie Weight Watchers recipes, check out my Recipe page. You’ll find hundreds of recipes that include nutrition information and Weight Watchers points.
Please see disclaimer for further details. Nutrition information is compiled with MacGourmet. If you find discrepancies, please let me know. It’s important to me that I provide you with accurate information.