Like many of you, as 2014 comes to a close I reflect on this past year’s challenges and accomplishments. I hope I’ve improved in the areas I was striving to change, and that I can celebrate successes.
Reviewing which healthy recipes you enjoyed the most is where I start when it comes to being a food blogger, but there were personal achievements too.
Running my first 5K at the age of 54 was truly an experience. I’m not a runner, but I trained for months. I’ve always had an exercise routine. It’s one of the tools I’ve used to maintain a 40 pounds weight loss over the years, but running is different. I’m hooked now.
I even joined a gym so I could train during the winter months!
But that’s enough about me, let’s move on to the recipes readers viewed the most according to Google Analytics starting with these top ten . . .
- Crusty Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
- Beef and Sweet Potato Hash from Harvest Your Health
- Low Sugar Baked Beans Adapted from Yummly
- How to Make Moist Ground Chicken Breast Burgers
- Pork Chops Stuffed with Mushrooms and Spinach
- Luscious Berry Custard Cobbler
- Homemade Energy Bars with Apples, Oats and Chia Seeds
- Hearty Cream of Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Hawaiian Chicken Breasts with Bell Peppers and Pineapple
- Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad for a Crowd
Let’s finish off Google’s top 20 list with these good-for-you recipes:
- Cucumber Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Bacon
- Blue Cheese Fruit and Nut Appetizers
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Quick Shrimp and Polenta Appetizers
- Blackened Salmon Salad
- Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies
- Pecan Crusted Salmon Filets
That’s it for this year!
Before I close today, I need to congratulate Gayle Ro, Becca Z, Kaylin, and Antonia – the winners of my NuNaturals Giveaway. I’ll be forwarding your email addresses over to Ron, so he can set you up with a generous package of his terrific products. I’ve completely used up my chocolate syrup in my morning coffee. Delish!
Stay tuned the month of January when I plan to serve up ultra slender, healthy recipes to get us back on track after the holidays. I’ve already started pinning recipes to my Super Slender Meals Pinterest board, so be sure to follow along!
Happy New Year!