Summer has come to an end, but thanks to an unusually warm end of the summer in Seattle, my basil is still growing in abundance, and I still have tomatoes continuing to ripen.
Keeping with my six ingredient cooking challenge, this easy salad recipe packs big flavor with just a few ingredients.
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced into 4 slices each tomato
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
- ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup croutons
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Toss with remaining ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.91g
Total Carbs: 6.57g
Dietary Fiber: 0.62g
Weight Watchers Points 5