We had company the other night and I wanted to make a dessert that I could eat. I found this recipe on Skinny Taste and thought I would give it a try.No Bake Cheesecake
I topped it with berries and light whipped cream. Really, really good, and so easy to put together. Wish I could say I have a better picture of this pretty pie, but my camera decided to die, so you’ll have to use your imagination.
You could easily twist this recipe up a bit without adding a ton of extra calories or points. Next time I’m going to top with light whipped cream and a drizzle of Hershey’s syrup. Can’t wait!
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1. Whip cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 2. Add lemon juice and Cool Whip and whip until fluffy.
- 3. Spoon into pie crust and chill.
Recipe adapted from Skinny Taste
240 calories, or 5 Weight Watchers Points