We hosted a 70th birthday party this weekend for my mother. My friend, Pam, brought this amazingly light, fluffy, lemony cheesecake for the gathering that was to die for. Pictures just can’t do justice, but I’ve posted one for you anyway.No Bake Cheesecake
If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe that’s easy on the waistline, you can’t beat the calories, or Weight Watchers points in this recipe.
Thanks Pam! What would I do without you?
- Mix together:
- 1 package (3 oz) Lemon Jell-O (I use the sugar free variety)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Allow to cool completely, but not set up.
- Cream together:
- 3-3oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint whipping cream until soft peaks form
- In a food processor: finely crumble 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cube butter (melted)
- Pour the crumbs into a 9 X 13 pan. Firm crumbs up the sides and press evenly into bottom.
- When jell is cooled, combine it with the cream cheese mixture and fold into the whipping cream and then pour into prepared pan. Chill for at least 4 hours or until firm.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.57g
Total Carbs: 7.92g
Dietary Fiber: 0.25g
Weight Watchers Points 4