How about a quick marinade for your favorite steaks?
This recipe from RecipeZaar is easy enough.
I think it could benefit from some added garlic, but that would have put me over the top of my six ingredient limit!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together and place steaks into freezer bag with marinade, preferably overnight.
- The original recipe used balsamic vinegar.Seems I never had that on hand so I just used white and listed that in the recipe, but balsamic is definitely better.