Super easy baked salmon filets with tart lemon, fresh dill, and spicy onions puts a healthy meal on the table in minutes.
If you are a follower of healthy eating magazines, websites, blogs, etc., you can’t miss the fact that wild salmon is tops on everyone’s list of foods they just have to eat.
Dill and lemon make the most of salmon’s wonderful, rich flavor and a natural flavor combination for almost any seafood.
A rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, salmon is first on my list when I choose a seafood for dinner and you can see why. Even better since we baked salmon in foil there’s not mess to cleanup either!
- 1 pound salmon filets
- 1 large lemon, zested and sliced
- 4 sprigs dill
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 3. Top salmon filet with garlic and lemon zest.
- 4. Layer onion, lemon and dill on top of salmon.
- 5. Make 20 - 30 minutes until fish just flakes. Do not overcook, or you will have dry fish.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.16g
Total Carbs: 8.98g
Dietary Fiber: 2.61g
Weight Watchers Points 4
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.