I have no idea who Rosemarie is, but she has the best recipe for fruit cobbler I’ve had in a long while.
I found her recipe on allrecipes.com, and if you need a quick dessert that will impress people, use this recipe.
We thought we would need some ice cream to go with it, but it really was wonderful on its own.
For a dessert, it’s lower in calories, even it you decided to add some light vanilla ice cream.
- * 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour (or white flour)
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 3/4 cup white sugar
- * 3/4 cup low fat milk
- * 1/4 cup butter
- * 3 cups frozen mixed berries (without strawberries)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt butter in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 2. Blend together flour, baking powder, sugar, and milk.
- 3. Toss berries with 1 tbs flour.
- 4. Pour batter in baking dish over the butter. Sprinkle fruit on top of the batter, do not stir. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
* Total Fat: 6.4g
* Cholesterol: 17mg
* Sodium: 174mg
* Total Carbs: 34g
* Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
* Protein: 2.4g
Weight Watchers Points 6
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.