My husband is getting pretty darn spoiled with all this home cooking, so much so that now it’s difficult to get a “This is really good, honey!” comment from him.
This easy chicken recipe finally got rave reviews from my food critic husband.
Of course, it’s hard to miss using fresh rosemary and your favorite white wine!
- 16 ounces chicken breast, pounded and cut in half
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, minced
- 4 tablespoons mustard, whole grain
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Coat non-stick pan with olive oil. Saute chicken over medium-high heat until browned, about 3 - 4 minutes per side.
- 2. Deglaze pan with wine and add wine. Stir in rosemary and mustard. Add back chicken, reduce heat and cook until chicken is done.
- 3. If sauce is too thin, remove chicken and reduce by turning up heat until you've reached the desired consistency.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.76g
Total Carbs: 4.10g
Dietary Fiber: 1.22g
Old Weight Watchers Points 5
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.