This week’s happy hour appetizer offering is mini shrimp pizzas.
I have to say that Happy Hour Friday isn’t about the alcohol for me, it’s all about the appetizers. You’ve probably guessed that by now, considering I don’t post many drink recipes.
I formulated appetizer recipes in my mind all day long, and finally, I settled on these mini pizzas with a spicy sauce and tender shrimp.
When it comes to pizza, this shrimpy, cheesy appetizer recipe won’t break the calorie bank and is super easy to make – perfect for movie watching during this week’s happy hour!
Happy, Happy Hour Friday!
- 11 ounces pizza dough, I used Pillsbury for this calorie count
- 8 ounces salad shrimp, cooked
- 4 medium green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- ½ cup seafood sauce
- 1/4 cup light mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons corn meal
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out dough and cut dough into 4 rounds.
- Combine seafood sauce and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
- Spray non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray, sprinkle the cookie sheet with cornmeal and place pizza dough rounds on the cookie sheet.
- Top pizza dough rounds with sauce, shrimp, onion and cheese.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until dough is cooked through and cheese is lightly browned.