This easy stir fry recipe is from my mom. Mom says . . .
Here’s what I made tonight. You can change the veggies to what you want. Because of what I had in the frig I added yellow pepper for color, diced leek, green beans plus what was in the recipe. That canned baby corn added something a little different and I liked that.
Mom’s a terrific cook!
Stir-Fried Chicken and Vegetables
Recipe from Food Network
1 tbs peanut oil
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tbs minced ginger
1 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
1 medium onion diced
2 cups sliced carrots
1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
2 cups sugar snap peas
1 15 oz canned baby corn, drained
2 cups broccoli florets
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tsp cornstarch
1 cup chicken broth
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium high heat and add garlic, ginger to cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook another 4 minutes.
- Add onions, carrots and peppers and cook another minute.
- Add snap peas, corn and broccoli and cook another 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cook until crisp-tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and add to wok. Cook til thickened.
No nutrition information provided.
Last updated byat .