Do you see a salmon dish so captivating that you can’t wait to dive in?
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sun Basket. I only share products I use myself and was compensated to review the products provided by this company.
Besides, I’ve heard from coworkers who said they saved not only time, but money using meal kit services. They weren’t throwing away food they’d purchased but never eaten. Cash in the trash – as you know, I HATE composting my hard-earned money!
When Tina asked which meals I’d like to try it was a tough decision. This company offers a variety of options including vegetarian, Paleo, dairy free and gluten free, and soy free.
After much deliberation, I chose the Piña Colada Smoothie, Baby Kale Scramble with Chermoula, White Bean and Ricotta Pizzetta with Arugula and Citrus Salad, and the Roasted Salmon with Spinach Couscous and Date-Apple Salad.
To say I was impressed with the quality of the food, not to mention the packaging it came in is an understatement. There wasn’t a bruised piece of fruit or cracked egg in the bunch.
For this recipe developer, I completely enjoyed following each recipe card. The instructions were clear, easy to follow, and the combination of ingredients were refreshing. The Piña Colada Smoothie was a favorite!
We both enjoyed the Date-Apple salad with crunchy celery. In fact, we had a fork fight over the last few bites!
Wanting to try a meat-free meal, we made these vibrant looking white bean, ricotta and arugula pizzettas. With a citrusy salad on the side, we didn’t miss the pepperoni for a second.
Rather than continuing to rave about the food, I should stop for a minute and give you the particulars of the company.
Sun Basket offerings include:
- Three recipes per week for 2, 4 or 6 people, delivered to your door in recyclable packaging that can be shipped back – free- for reuse.
- Organic non-GMO produce from the best West Coast farms.
- Sustainably sourced hormone-free meats and seafood.
- Easy, healthy 30-minute recipes designed for minimal cleanup.
- All recipes are approved by our in-house nutritionist.
- Choose any meals you like each week. You can even double or triple up on a recipe.
- Carefully packaged to stay fresh in the box for 8 hours after delivery.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
To get your chance to have fresh food dropped at your door, be sure to enter above by January 31st, 2016. You must be a resident of CA, OR, WA, CO, UT, AZ, NV or ID to have items shipped to you. We’ll be announcing a winner on Monday’s post for Spicy Ground Beef and Spaghetti Squash.
Good luck and thank you Sun Basket!