Don’t you think this is the best time of the year? There is such a colorful abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables to choose from, there’s no reason not to be a healthy eater.
I love salads that combine fruit, a variety of greens, toasty nuts and tangy cheese that is tossed with a tasty salad dressing – this salad meets those requirements.
Happy, healthy cooking!
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon low sugar apricot jam
- 4 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 large pears, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Combine oil, vinegar, apricot jam and honey in a jar and shake to thoroughly to combine.
- Start with half the dressing and toss with salad greens. If salad is too dry, add more to taste.
- Add pears and a little more dressing and gently mix pears into salad greens.
- Serve sprinkled with almonds.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.86g
Total Carbs: 12.13g
Dietary Fiber: 2.36g
Old Weight Watchers Points 3
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.