Sweet apricot jam and fresh rosemary turn grilled lamb chops into a barbecue treat.
I’m not a fan of lamb, but since I’m working on a food elimination diet to narrow down some health issues, and lamb is one of the few types of meat I can eat, it’s growing on me. As you can see from the picture, I bought a few thick lamb chops from Costco and with minimal effort had them grilling in no time.
I decided that lamb chops and rosemary are an obvious combination for a lamb chop recipe. Rosemary goes with almost anything food doesn’t it? Here in Seattle it’s easy to grow rosemary plants. I imagine they can grow most anywhere, so if you don’t have your own rosemary plant, definitely get one. The only thing I wish I’d added to these grilled lamb chops were grilled apricots. Wouldn’t that be great?
Happy, healthy cooking!
- 4 ea lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, minced
- 4 tablespoons Apricot preserves, Low sugar or sugar free
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients expect lamb chops in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place lamb chops in a zip lock bag with 1/2 the marinade mixture and marinade for 30 minutes, up to an hour.
- Preheat grill and place chops on grill. Cook chops to 150 or 160 degrees, depending on your likes, brushing with remaining marinade towards the end of cooking.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 12.28g
Total Carbs: 15.10g
Dietary Fiber: 0.78g
Old Weight Watchers Points 5
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.