Okay, you can’t miss this cookie recipe! These Snickerdoodles are only 3 Weight Watchers point! Better yet, they taste terrific.
Dr. Cookie Cookbook isn’t letting me down this holiday season. The good doctor proves that you can take your favorite treats and lighten them up. They’ll still taste fantastic.
Serves 72 Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs skim milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 2. Beat butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar together.
- 3. Add milk and eggs.
- 4. Add flour, tartar, baking soda and salt. Combine well.
- 5. Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- 6. Roll dough into one inch balls and then roll in sugar and cinnamon.
- 7. Place on cookie sheet and slightly flatten with palm. Cookies will spread.
- 8. Bake 8 - 10 minutes.
What’s good for me in this dish?
Nothing. I’m not going to try and tell you that there is anything truly good for you in this cookie, and I want you to enjoy it anyway. There should be room in any healthy eating plan for fun treats, and favorite foods!
Total Fat: 1.31g
Total Carbs: 8.54g
Dietary Fiber: 0.11g
Weight Watchers Points 3
Nutrition details obtained from whfoods.org, nutritiondata.com, about.com, and abouthomecooking.com I am not a licensed nutritionist, nor a medical professional, and do not mean this information as medical or nutrition advice. See your medical professional if you have questions regarding your nutritional needs.