Mushroom omelettes are a favorite in my household.
This simple omelet recipe, is packed with flavor. I added 1/4 tsp fresh thyme and topped with 1/2 tbs fresh chopped parsley.
I made this for Sunday breakfast, but it would make a great simple supper. Just add a light salad with your favorite vinaigrette and you’ll have a nutritious meal.
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- 1?2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1?2 teaspoon butter
- 5 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium scallions , sliced
- 1 1?2 tablespoons swiss cheese low fat, grated
- Spray omelet pan with cooking spray and add olive oil over medium high heat.
- Saute mushrooms and onion until lightly browned and remove from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and pour in eggs. Tip pan around and move egg liquid around until almost set.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese. Fold over when set.
Originator of recipe unknown.
Nutrition Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 13.51g
Total Carbs: 19.94g
Dietary Fiber: 6.10g
WW Points 6