Have you had a Greek salad lately? There are so many interesting variations of Greek salad. This one takes canned artichoke hearts (who doesn’t like them!), and combines them with fiery red onion and fresh oregano. Yum!
If you aren’t on a dairy free diet, I would definitely add some feta cheese to the salad. Some of the fat free versions you can purchase in the store are really great.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives
- 4 ea canned artichoke hearts
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and oregano.
- Toss with salad greens, artichoke hearts and olives.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 15.63g
Total Carbs: 19.51g
Dietary Fiber: 9.30g
Old Weight Watchers Points 5
This site contains affiliate links that help me maintain this blog, and meet my strict standards for quality content. Copyright Notice: Mother Rimmy’s Cooking Light Done Right’s images and original content are copyright protected. Do not publish these materials without written permission.