Thai Chicken-Broccoli wraps from Woman’s World magazine.
What can you do with broccoli slaw?
I can tell you. Make these Thai Chicken-Broccoli wraps from Woman’s World magazine.
This easy sandwich recipe is really tasty, and filled with good-for-you broccoli. I used fresh grated ginger and garlic instead of garlic salt and ground ginger, plus a pinch of red pepper. I also doubled the water required for the sauce to make it creamier.
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups packaged broccoli slaw
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbs cream peanut butter
- 1 tbs reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 10 inch whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and pepper. Coat skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. About 4 minutes per side.
- Add broccoli and 1/4 tsp ginger to pan. Stir fry until crisp-tender.
- In sauce pan combine peanut butter, 2 tbs water, soy sauce, garlic and remaining ginger. Heat until smooth.
- Top tortilla with peanut sauce, chicken and broccoli. Roll and cut in half.
18 g protein
Weight Watchers Points 4