Are you looking closely? Do you see what’s missing? Someone took one off the plate before I could take the picture! I do believe my husband is the culprit. I call that testimony to a really great treat.
If you need a quick dessert, don’t despair! If you can clean a strawberry, melt chocolate in the microwave, and crunch a few almonds, you can make these people pleasing strawberry goodies in a flash.
This would be a fun treat for kids to make. Give them a few different toppings for dipping fun, and they’ll do the work for you!
- 4 squares Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 9 strawberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted almonds
- Place chocolate in a microwave dish and heat on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is smooth when stirred.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place almonds in one bowl, and swirl strawberries through chocolate and dip into almonds. Place on parchment paper.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up chocolate.