It’s Saturday, and time for another Weekend Healthy Recipes Roundup!
As you know, I collect what I consider to be healthy recipes from the best cooks around, and share them with you on the weekends.
I bet you’ll find these healthy recipes as delicious looking as I do, and want to add them to your recipe collection too, so let’s get started and see what’s on this weekend’s must-make list . . .
- Roasted Beet Salad from A Sweet Pea Chef
- Smashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich with Vegan Caesar Dressing from Simply Quinoa
- Kale with Apples, Currents and Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette from the Kitchn
- Brussels sprouts, bacon and greens salad with roasted shrimp from The Perfect Pantry
- Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms from Life Tastes Good
- Skinny Hoisin Honey Glazed Salmon from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Turkey Zucchini Burgers with Lemon Yogurt Sauce from The Iron in You
- Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes from Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen (My only alteration would be to skin the chicken.)
- Black Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers from Angie’s Recipes
- Sumac Rubbed Salmon Roasted in Olive Oil via Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Red Beans and Rice Soup from Kitchen Riffs
- Slow Cooker Quinoa Tex Mex from Chelsea’s Healthy Apron
- Paleo BBQ Sauce from Bewitchen’ Kitchen – love that it’s low sugar
- Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse from Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips from Minimalist Baker
You can find last week’s healthy recipe picks here, so check them out if you missed them.
Don’t forget to leave a comment if you try one of these top-notch healthy recipes. There’s only so many hours in the week, and as much as I’d like to try them all, I’m afraid the need to make a living gets in the way.
Enjoy, and have a happy weekend!