It’s already Saturday, and time for another Healthy Recipes Roundup!
If you aren’t familiar, every weekend I gather up my Pinterest picks, and share them with readers. This way we can all head off to the grocery store with menu plans for the week, and something new and delicious to try.
I don’t have much time to chat today, the nephews are coming for a visit, so let’s get started!
- Mustardy Kale Salad with Bacon and Sweet Potatoes from Three Beans on a String – bacon and sweet potatoes. That’s says it all for me.
- Summer Barbecue Quinoa Salad from How Sweet It Is – this is a protein packed meal for sure. Bacon, chicken, quinoa with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce. I’m guessing this isn’t a lower calorie salad, so I’ll watch my portions.
- Quick and Easy Detox Salad from Real Food RN – Daughter Lauren pinned this recipe packed with cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. This would make a terrific work day lunch.
- Vegan Rice Paper Rolls from My Wife Makes – I’ve talked about learning to make these. It’s about time I gave it a try.
- Cauliflower Gratin from The Nutrition Twins – this is a slender version of a gratin. I could make a meal of this with a little added chopped ham.
- Zucchini Tots from Old House to New Home – I drooled when I saw these on Pinterest.
- Skinny Eggplant Parmesan from Mother Rimmy – okay, it’s my recipe, but I really want it on my menu this week. I adore that cheesy, saucy eggplant.
- Lemony Swiss Chard and Quinoa Saute with Capers and Olives from the Wimpy Vegetarian – I’m a fan of briny capers.
- Sesame Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup from A Cedar Spoon – Asian flavors turn the typical chicken noodle soup into something special.
- Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu from Skinny Taste – I can have the butcher thinly slice chicken for me to save time. Otherwise, what an easy, yet impressive chicken dish.
- Rigatoni with Chicken Sausage and Greens from Cooking Chat – I have apple chicken sausage in the freezer. Bet that would work.
- Bacon Ranch Meatballs from Plaid and Paleo via Everyday Maven – the avocado Ranch dip for these turkey meatballs sounds delish.
- Spicy Pork Tostadas with Lime and Cumin Slaw from Shrinking Kitchen – we’re all about Mexican flavors in this house.
- Spiced Pomegranate Lemon Lassi from EA Stewart – go take a peek at this refreshing creamy drink. I’ll probably use strawberries, as pomegranates are expensive at my local store.
- Yogurt Covered Blueberries from Laaloosh – kid and adult friendly treat. Looks like a fun snack.
That’s all the healthy recipes I have for today. I hope you find a recipe or two you’d like to try. Be sure to leave a comment with your review!