Every weekend I head over to Pinterest to collect the healthiest recipes I can find, then I load them into my meal plan for the coming week.
Since I was doing this for myself, it only seemed logical to share them with you. Perhaps you’ll find a few you’d like to try too.
Let’s see whose healthy recipes impressed me this week . . .
- Microwave Egg and Vegetable Sandwiches from Foodie Crush – egg whites, avocado, spinach and tomato. Talk about a healthy breakfast!
- Baked Honey Marinated Cod from No Gojis, No Glory – the glaze on this cod is mouthwatering.
- Cajun Grilled Spiced Shrimp and Dip from One Dash Spiced at a Time – I’ll slenderize the dip, but the shrimp looks amazing all by itself.
- Seafood Veggie Flatbread from Simply Fresh Dinners – this would be a perfect use for leftover fish.
- Blue Cheese Grilled Chicken Salad from Memories by the Mile – anything blue cheese. Enough said.
- Thai Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice with Chicken from Everyday Maven – if you haven’t tried cauliflower rice, you need to give it a shot. It’s really delicious, and Everyday Maven made it even better by adding Thai flavors to recipe.
- Portobello Philly Cheesesteaks from Three Beans on a String – what can I say but yum!
- Mini Deep Dish Pizzas from Damn Delicious – this is a terrific idea. I can see all kinds of healthy ingredients I can use in these pizza delights.
- 7 Nights of Glugen Free Meatless Meals from Fit Foodie Mama – I’ve yet to bake an avocado, so I’m looking forward to trying the Italian Baked Avocado recipe.
- Vegan Polenta Bowl from Delish Knowledge – polenta topped with roasted mushrooms and tomatoes. This healthy recipe is intriguing.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers from My Whole Foods Life – any meal that makes the work week easier, then I’m on board. These stuffed peppers done in the slow cooker, fit that bill.
- White Bean and Quinoa Soup with Ham – this looks like a terrific freezer soup for work day lunches.
- Creamy Yogurt Dressing from Healing Tomato – I’m always on the hunt for salad dressings.
- Apple Cookies from Paleo Eats and Treats – love this idea! Apple sliced into circles and topped with peanut butter and mini chocolate chips. Just don’t buy sugar packed peanut butter please. Go for the good stuff.
- Skinny Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip from Skinny MS – I must have a sweet tooth today. These treats look pretty darn good!
Don’t forget to follow my Must Try Recipes Pinterest board. I’ll collecting drool-worthy recipes all week long.
That’s all folks! Enjoy your weekend!