I’m on the lookout for super satisfying, healthy recipes all week long.
As a food blogger, checking out what other cooks are up to comes with the job, and a task I completely enjoy.
- Breakfast Stuffed Arepas with Pancetta, Egg, Avocado and Tomato from Jeanette’s Healthy Living – I definitely have to put this on the weekend menu and ask my son, Coach Rimmy, over – he’s a big breakfast eater!
- Spring Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with Walnuts from Aggie’s Kitchen – this is truly a healthy salad if I ever saw one. Aggie adds walnuts, oranges and arugula to this beet salad. It doesn’t get better than that!
- Crisp Cucumber Salad with Southwest Style Chips from Momma’s Meals – I opt for any salad that packs a kick, and this is a fun use for cucumbers.
- Roasted Mediterranean Eggplant Salad from Meal Planning Maven – there’s a boat load of veggies in this salad. Eggplant, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and artichokes. Yum!
- Grilled Sweet Potato and Vegetables Skewers from A Hint of Honey – I’ve always found skewered food to be fun to eat, and kids really seem to enjoy them. They’ll eat their veggies now!
- Grilled Mushrooms on Skewers from Natasha’s Kitchen – while we’re on a skewered vegetable kick, why not try these mushrooms to serve with your grilled steak.
- Rustic Herbed Skillet Chicken and Vegetables from Plating Pixels – I can’t resist a one pan meal. Mike loves chicken legs, but I’ll slender up this recipe and use boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts.
- 15 Seasonal Springtime Recipes for Meatless Monday – from Meatless Monday – I have several picks in this collection starting with the Green Goddess Avocado Toasts.
- Oven Roasted Maple BBQ Salmon from Three Beans on a String – you have to go check out the photos of this sweet and spicy roasted salmon. Drool-worthy to say the least!
- Sweet Potato, Kale and Shrimp Skillet from Primavera Kitchen – I like the simplicity of this meal. It would be a tasty weeknight feast.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars from I Should Be Mopping the Floor – Mr. Mike’s been complaining about the lack of treats in the house. I think these oatmeal bars will satisfy his sweet tooth.
- Strawberry Breakfast Bars from Mess for Less – these might be called “breakfast bars,” but I think they would make an anytime healthy snack.
That’s all the healthy recipes I have for today! If you want to see what I’m pinning during the week, you can follow these Pinterest boards.
Enjoy your weekend!