We can all agree that corner toilets are smaller than regular models. They are also mainly used by our guests and installed in tiny unused areas of our home.
So, if you have a guest room that requires a corner toilet, you have come to the right place.
This article looks at best corner toilets to enable you to find the one that meets your needs.
Corner Toilet: Top 5 Model Reviews
Here are five toilets that can allow you to install this useful facility in your corner room.
1. American Standard 216AD004.020 Toilet
American Standard 216AD004.020 is a quality toilet that provided the cadet flushing system. The unit is constructed using high-quality vitreous China material that prevents scratching and gives it a longer life.
One great thing is the low consumption of water, with the system using 1.6 gallons per flush. That means you get to save on the water bill when flushing your unit.
Another notable thing is the exclusive trade tank that enables you to install the unit around corners. You can do that and still save space.
The product comes with the power wash rim that helps to scrub the bowl when you flush. That guarantees you a clean facility that is well-maintained even when you fail to clean it regularly.
You also get value for money and is one of the most affordable units you can get on the shelves today.
2. American Standard 270AD001.020 Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
It is an ADA compliant toilet that meets the sitting and standing standards. The system comes in an elongated design that leaves enough space towards the door.
Its tank is uniquely designed to enable you to install your system around corners. One thing you should note is the surface is made of vitreous China material that gives your system durability to last longer.
The other notable feature is the EverClean surface that helps to prevent ordo and stains that can cause bacteria, mold, and mildew. It also comes with an oversize 3-inch flush valve that provides power to drive all the solids down the drain.
The drainage system contains chemical resistant flappers that let you use cleaning detergent without worrying about anything.
3. Renovators Supply Manufacturing Troyt Corner 2-Piece Round Bathroom Toilet
The system comes as a two-piece toilet with a tank and bowl section to enable you to transport it with ease. Its round bowl leaves enough space between the unit and the door to allow you to place your knees comfortably.
Another thing you should note is the system comes with a compact design that enables you to fit it in limited spaces. It also meets all the industry standards like WaterSense, ANSI, and cUPC.
You can flush the bowl using 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush, depending on the material present. The unit is also made of durable porcelain material that gives it longer life to provide value for money.
You can bet the surface remains scratch and stain free to continue looking new.
4. Renovators Supply Manufacturing Sheffield Corner 2-Piece Round Toilet
It is a round bowl toilet that enables you to install in a limited space. The model comes with a tank suitable for installation in corners.
Another notable thing is the model provides dual flush to ensure that you conserve water. What that means is you can flush use the 1.6 gallons or 0.8 gallons setting.
The unit is made of grade A vitreous China material that resists stain and scratch. It is also easy to clean this surface because it repels dust and is quite smooth.
You can have confidence the system was developed to provide value and is durable for decades. It is also a light unit that you can carry without getting tired.
5. Renovators Supply Manufacturing Sheffield Corner 2-Piece Elongated Toilet
The unit has an elongated bowl design that leaves enough room from the door to the toilet. It also meets the ADA standards when it comes to sitting and standing.
The product is made of white grade A vitreous China material that gives it durability and attractiveness. One great thing about this material is it remains free of stain and scratches.
The model also meets the ANSI, WaterSense, and cUPC standards. You can assemble and install it in your bathroom with confidence.
The product was designed to allow for easy installation and take less space. It also helps to conserve water and save you money.
Buying Guide for Corner Toilets
There are several characteristics, qualities, and features of corner toilets you should look for when buying the perfect model. They include:
- Measurements/Dimensions: Note that corner toilets come in varying sizes. That is a vital consideration if you have a small bathroom. Some units are made to fit into closet-sized parts and are compact. Others are designed to add style to your large restroom.
- Water-Saving Features: Water is a scarce resource that you should conserve whenever possible. Plus, every flush you make increases your water bill, and that can mean paying more at the end of the month. There are corner toilets that come with water-saving features to ensure minimal water usage. A dual-flush model can come in handy.
- Seat Height: It often makes the difference between having a comfortable unit and one that is not so welcoming. For instance, you might want a short seat height if you have kids around the house. It is advisable to get a unit that meets the ADA standards when it comes to height.
- Material and Surface: You want to choose a model that you can use for decades. That means buying a toilet that you can maintain with ease, and one made of durable materials. The products in our review are made of grade A vitreous China or porcelain material.
- Color: Corner toilets often attract attention when a person enters your restroom – get an attractive color that matches the bathroom’s décor. You can find white, bone, black, and other wide range of colors.
- Flush Power: A small toilet often translates to weak flushing. However, there are corner units that come with modern flushing systems to give a clean surface with just a single flush.
You can find the best corner toilets from our review to suit your restroom space. We have also given you a guide for choosing the right corner unit for those awkward looking restrooms.