Many homeowners try all they can to conserve water and preserve the environment.
That can seem like a laborious process, but there is something you can do: get dual flush toilets for your residence.
This piece looks at the best dual flush toilets consumer reports to help you pick the ideal one for your home.
Dual Flush Toilet Reviews: Top 7 Models
Let us review the top dual flush toilets that you can find on the market today.
1. WOODBRIDGE T-0001 One-Piece Toilet
You get a luxurious modern design from this toilet, and it provides you with a dual flush option of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush. Here are its features:
- One-Piece Toilet: It is a design that provides you with a clean, sleek unit to transform your washroom. You can match it with most bathroom styles, including the traditional ones.
- Easy Cleaning: Another notable feature is the skirted trapway that helps you to have an easy time when cleaning the bowl. The skirted design has no grooves or corners.
- Powerful and Quiet Operation: It offers a fully glazed flush that allows for robust and quiet flushing. The toilet does not leak, clog, or experience any problem.
- Comfort Design: It provides you with a chair-height seat that you can use while standing or sitting. That makes it the ideal model for adults.
- Certifications: The product holds accreditation by the US and Canada UPC and CSA certified products. It also comes with a 5-year warranty.
2. AMERICAN STANDARD 2889218.020 H2Option Round Toilet
The dual flush options of this toilet let you use 0.92 or 1.28 gallons per flush to meet your needs. Some of its features are:
- Chrome Plated Top: The top is well-designed to ensure that the push button remains free of corrosion. That lets you use your bathroom as many times as you want without damaging the button.
- EverClean Technology: It is a feature that gives you a clean bowl every time you use your washroom. You minimize the maintenance frequency and still have a clean unit.
- Multiple Warranties: You get a 5-year warranty on mechanical parts and a lifetime one on chinaware.
- Siphon Jet Bowl Technology: The tech included a power wash rim to guarantee you a clean toilet whenever you use it.
3. AMERICAN STANDARD 2889518.020 H2Option Siphonic Toilet
It is another quality dual flush system that gives you the option of using 0.92 or 1.28 gallons per flush. The model comes with other features, including:
- High Efficiency: It is a unit that remains clean even when you use minimal water. The product also comes with the WaterSense certification that shows it conserves water.
- EverClean Surface: You always get a clean bowl that is free of mildew, mold, and bacteria.
- Chrome Plated Top: You get a push-button actuator that is chrome plated to last for years.
- Siphon Jet Bowl Technology: The technology enables a powerful wash that cleans the rim.
- Fully Glazed 2-Inch: You get a toilet that does not clog thanks to the large surface and the trapway feature.
4. Swiss Madison SM-1T803 Chateau One-Piece Toilet
It is a toilet that provides a 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush. You can enjoy some of its benefits, such as:
- Soft Closing Seat: The seat allows for smooth closing to prevent slamming and noise.
- Quick-Release Seat: It is a feature that allows for easy cleaning and replacement.
- WaterSense Toilet: You can also have the confidence that your toilet can save water.
- Meet Industry Standards: The product meets the EPA flushing guidelines.
- Comfort Height: You get a chair-height seat that is comfortable for all users.
- Elongated Bowl: The bowl gives you the comfort to use your toilet without any hassle.
- Quality Toilet: It is a model that can last for decades without getting damaged.
5. WOODBRIDGE T-0019 Elongated One-Piece Toilet
The product lets you choose the option of using the 1.0 or 1.28 gallons per flush. Other notable features are:
- Luxurious Modern Design: It gives you a clean, sleek look that makes your bathroom modern.
- Easy Cleaning: The model offers the skirted trapway that allows the waste to flow smoothly.
- Siphon Flushing Design: It is a design that guarantees a powerful and quiet flush.
- Comfort Height Design: The product is recommended for adults as it offers a chair-height it.
- Soft-Closing Seat: It does not produce any noise when closing the lid and seat.
- Warranty: You get a 5-year warranty for porcelain parts and a 12-month one for soft closing and flushing mechanisms.
- Certifications: It is a model that is certified for use in the USA and Canada.
6. AMERICAN STANDARD 2795.204.020 Studio Toilet
Another dual flush toilet that can let you use 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush is this unity by American Standard. It offers these features:
- Smooth Sides: The product provides the trapway design that makes it easy to clean your unit. You can have the confidence that the system remains free of a clog, leak, and other issues.
- Quality Collection: It is part of the Studio collection, meaning you can bet it is an improved model. The unit gives you advanced features that make your bathroom modern.
- Dual Flush: You have the option of using the light flush or standard flush to meet your needs. That lets you save water when driving the liquids down the drain.
- Rim Wash: Another feature is the power wash rim scrubs that ensure you get a clean bowl every time you use your toilet. That can help to prevent odors and stains that can result in mold, mildew, and bacteria.
- EverClean: It is another feature that removes the stains and odor to give you a hygienic toilet.
7. Swiss Madison SM-1T106 Concorde One-Piece Toilet
The model enables you to clear waste using the 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush. It boasts quality features like:
- Gravity-Assisted: The system makes use of gravity to ensure that all the waste gets down the drain. That means you can count on powerful flushing.
- Square Bowl: It is a design that provides room and comfort. You can have confidence the shape is suited for all users.
- Soft-Closing Toilet: Another great thing is the soft-closing seat that does not produce a sound. It helps to prevent slamming and noise, which is common with standard units.
- Quick-Release Seat: The other notable thing is the ease of removing the seat when cleaning the bowl. You can also find it to be the perfect unit when it comes to replacement.
- Cotton White Surface: You get a toilet that repels dirt and uses less water when cleaning.
Buying Guide for Dual Flush Toilets
You might find the right dual flush toilet for your bathroom if you had the proper knowledge. Here are things that you should watch out for when buying your model.
You get the option of picking between a one-piece and a two-piece model. The most common dual-flush units come in a two-piece design.
That means you get a tank and bowl to join when installing. The one-piece is easy to install and offers a sleek design.
The right height can ensure you get a comfortable toilet for all users. It also provides you have an ADA certified unit to suit users with mobility complications.
Most people go for elongated bowl since they are the most comfortable ones in the marker.
Your toilet should come with a great design that improves performance, functionality, and look. A model with a round-front can save space, meaning it is recommended for places with limited space.
The vital thing is to pick a product with the perfect design without compromising comfort.
Toilets account for at least one-third of household water. It is critical to pick a model that saves this precious commodity, which means having a WaterSense mark.
A model that uses 1.28 gallons per flush or less is highly recommended.
You can pick a gravity-assist or pressure-assist toilet, depending on your preference. The pressure one provides a more powerful flush.
What are Dual-Flush Toilets?
A dual-flush toilet is a model that uses a two-button system to flush two different amounts of water. It is more expensive compared to a standard
What is the Difference Between Single and Dual Flush Toilets?
It is a system that comes with a single flush mechanism that drives all types of waste down the drain. Such a unit uses a lot of water to drain even the liquids.
A dual-flush unit has two flush systems, which are usually two buttons on the top of the tank. They do not have a lever like standard toilets.
How Much Water Do Dual Flush Toilets Save?
These models can save up to 65% of water compared to standard toilets. The older versions use about 3.5 gallons per flush, while the newer ones use even less than 1.0 gallons.
The best dual flush one piece toilet can save you money when running your bathroom. You can now pick the model that meets your needs.
Leave a Reply