When it comes to selecting the right shower system for your bathroom, you’ll need to consider a few factors. First, you will have to find a shower system that meets your bathroom needs. Once you’ve set your eyes on a shower system that meets your needs, you will need to consider your budget.
Since there are many types of shower systems on the market, you might have an overwhelming task selecting the best one. But if you know what to look out for when shopping for a shower system then you will end up with the best shower system. A shower system buying guide might help you make an informed decision on your shopping spree.
From our list, you might find a shower system that works perfectly well with your bathroom decor, size and budget. The only question that might be on your mind is: what are the best shower systems to buy for my bathroom in 2020?
The 10 Best Shower System
1. Delta Faucet Linden 17 Series Dual Function
When buying a shower system, you need one that comes packed with everything you will need in a shower room. The Delta Faucet Linden 17 is designed to last and will offer you the best showering experience.
Its design was influenced by the Linden tree, resulting in a beautiful design that will bring life to your shower room. Its faucet features a valve that is made with a diamond finish to give you a long lasting faucet.
Its shower head is divided into two parts. One of the parts is fixed while the other one is handheld shower bar system. You can use them together or separately. However, it does not come with a universal valve. Although it is quite expensive, you will get the best value for the money when you buy it.
- Its soft Touch Clean rubber nubbins makes it easy to wipe away any calcium or lime buildup.
- Designed with multiple spray settings like the pause feature so you can conserve water.
- You can easily make style changes without changing the plumbing system.
- Made of brass for durability.
- Aesthetically appealing.
- Does not come with a universal valve.
2. SR Sun Rise Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer
The SR Sun Rise Rain Mixer’s sleek look makes it a worthy addition to your shower room. Its shower hold is made of stainless steel with a multi-layer chrome finish while the shower arm is made of brass.
It will not only improve your bathroom’s aesthetics, but will also give you exceptional performance. With this shower system installed in your bathroom, you are assured of the best showering experience even if the pressure of the water is low.
Its air energy technology ensures that you have constant flow of water. Your kids can also shower safely thanks to its cartridge monitor which protects against sudden water pressure.
- Features a sleek design.
- Comes with a handheld shower together with a shower head.
- Its gigantic shower head offers full coverage.
- Its flow is consistent even when the water pressure is low.
- Durable since it is made of brass.
- Its handheld shower is quite difficult to solve.
- Difficult to clean the shower head since it does not open.
3. All Metal Brushed Nickel Shower Faucet
This masterpiece shower system will make you feel like you are in an art installation while taking a shower. Although you will need the services of a plumber to install it, once it’s installed, you will be impressed by how elegant your bathroom will look.
What we loved about the All Metal Brushed Nickel Faucet is how easy it is to switch back and forth between the heads through the knob on the wall. Its handheld showerhead comes with its own mounting bracket that allows you to position it as you see fit on your wall.
Another benefit of this shower system is that its handheld showerhead with body sprays gives you a better grip with its angled design. Since you can reposition the head easily, cleaning your whole body will be easy.
- Features a sleek and modern design.
- Has two shower heads.
- Comes with wall mounted handles and controls that can be held in the hands.
- Made of steel hence its durable.
- Has a 60-inch steel hose made of stainless steel.
- Lacks adjustable settings for all its heads.
- Sometimes the connectors may leak in the wall.
4. Esnbia Shower System, Brushed Nickel Shower Faucet
When you buy the Esbia Shower System, you will get everything you need from a shower kit. You will get a rain shower head which is a 10-inch square size. You will also get a handheld shower head, a shower holder, a shower hose, a water control valve and a tub spout.
You are assured of quality and durability thanks to its brushed nickel, steel and brass finish. It also comes with a tub spout that comes in handy whenever you feel like you want to soak in the bathtub.
Its shower head is designed to deliver consistent water pressure even during low pressure. Even though the tub faucet is small in size, you can still somehow do with that. Another problem is that the tub spout takes a bit longer to fill the tub and some people hate that.
- It’s an all in one shower system.
- Comes with clear instructions to make the installation process a breeze.
- Features a solid and sturdy construction.
- Unique design.
- Integral valves on the handheld shower prevents backflow protection.
- Tub faucet is small in size.
- The tub spout takes longer to fill a bathtub.
5. Delta Faucet 5-Spray H20kinetic In2ition 2-in-1 Dual Hand Held Shower
Rainfall showerheads are increasing in popularity because they offer transformative and relaxing showering experience. The Delta Faucet Dual Hand Held Shower can help you achieve this. It features a unique square design.
What we loved about this shower faucet is that unlike most shower systems, it is designed to stick out from the wall. As a result, water will pour down like rainfall on top of you. Since water flows vertically down, you will feel refreshed and relaxed as if you were in a rainforest.
Another equally desirable feature of this shower faucet is its touch-clean nozzles. They have rubberized tips so that you can easily remove calcium and lime-scale buildup with just a touch of your finger.
- Available in multiple style options.
- Installation is easy and fast.
- Its rainfall design is relaxing.
- Its rubber nozzles are anti-clog.
- Rainfall shower experience is very relaxing.
- Its large shower head gives you full body cover.
- Its head drips water for a while after you shut it down.
- Its finish gets stained over time.
6. Rain Shower System Brushed Nickel GAPPO Wall
Made with an air injection technology, this shower faucet will deliver water to you at the right pressure even when the water pressure is low. The technology also ensures that the shower operates quietly. Its metal parts are made of carefully selected metals for durability so that the faucet can last with you for so many years.
Its brushed nickel and brass combination not only keeps corrosion away but also gives the faucet an elegant look. Installing it into your bathroom is also something that you can do on your own since it requires no special skills. However, the valves that it has need to be regularly replaced and that is something that some people don’t like.
- Sold with all the components so that you can have a luxury shower experience.
- Modern looking.
- Durable due to its brushed nickel and brass finish.
- Double-buckle hose of superior quality.
- Has pressure balance valves to protect you from cold and scalding shocks.
- The valves need to be replaced after some time.
7. KOJOX Shower System with High Pressure Rainfall Shower Head
You can give your bathroom an ideal upgrade by installing this modern shower system. KOJOX shower system comprises of a 12-inch shower head that is square in shape, a shower hold together with a handheld shower head plus a water control valve.
Its innovative air injection technology offers a natural rain-like shower with body jets by mixing air with water to achieve the best water pressure. What made us love KOJOX shower system is its pressure balance valve.
It is designed to constantly monitor the pressure of the water reaching the faucet so as to protect the user from high water pressure that can result in scalding. However, the parts of this shower system are normally quite fragile and that is something that most people hate.
- Offers a wide head flow for a rain-like shower.
- The water experience is very natural thanks to its natural rain impact.
- It will make your bathroom look modern.
- Its pressure valve chamber protects from scalding as a result of sudden hot or cold water pressure.
- Its parts are fragile and may get damaged as a result of shipping mishandling.
8. R2200A Clawfoot Tub Shower Faucet
You can shower like a king or queen when you install this tub shower faucet. This faucet is different from the rest because instead of being wall-mounted, you just install it on your bathtub to create a shower spa system in your bathroom.
It’s ideal for people who are always busy and want to relax in a tub once they get home from work. All you need to do is just get in your bathtub and let the shower fall on your body like rain. It has a shower head spout and a handheld shower.
The Clawfoot tub shower faucet is designed with a stop valve that ensures water comes out of the faucets at the right pressure. What’s more, this product has been made using brand which makes it very durable. However, it normally does not cover larger tubes completely and feels quite flimsy to some users.
- Made with a corrosion-resistant finish.
- Easy to install since it is floor mounted.
- Made of brass for durability.
- Sold together with all the parts.
- Comes with a ceiling and wall support bracket.
- Some users complained that it feels a bit flimsy.
- It doesn’t cover large tubs completely.
9. EMBATHER Shower System Brushed Nickel Faucet
The EMBATHER Shower System has a lot of positive reviews. This shower faucet is also a two-in-one unit. It comes with both a handheld showerhead and a rainfall showerhead. It features an excellent appearance thanks to its reliably finished metal and its ultra-modern design.
What we loved about it is its air injection technology that boosts the faucet’s flow rate without using a lot of water. The other advantage of this air injection technology is that it makes the shower to run much quieter.
- Its design is sleek and postmodern.
- Made of stainless steel hence durable.
- Its nozzles are easy to clean since they are rubberized.
- Saves 30% of water.
- Its shower hose is long.
- You need to hire a plumber to install it.
- Some of its components feel a bit flimsy.
10. GABRYLLY Wall Mounted Shower System
You can have a consistent and powerful showering experience when you install the Wall Mounted Shower System by GABRILLY. It has all the features that makes it a modern showering system that is a must-have.
First of all, it is fitted with an anti-scald pressure balance valve to give you peace of mind as you can shower in peace knowing that you are protected against cold shocks and scalding. Its rain shower head is 8-inches in diameter and is capable of giving you a waterfall-like showering experience.
It also comes with a handheld shower head so you can clean every part of your body. This handheld shower head has 3 pressure settings that will offer you the best performance. It is however quite expensive and, therefore, many ordinary people can’t afford it.
- Its oil rubbed bronze coating makes it scratch resistant.
- It’s also easy to clean.
- Its brass construction makes it durable.
- Can be easily installed.
- It’s quite expensive.
Features to Look for in a Shower System
You can transform your shower experience into a luxurious one if you install the best shower systems in your bathroom. Some units feature polished metal finish that make your bathroom to be aesthetically appealing.
Other units can also let you control the temperature of your water. To ensure that you get the best shower system, here are the features you should look at.
They allow water from the cold and hot water pipes to mix before reaching the outlets. A shower system with a mixing valve will let you control the temperature of your water and even the intensity of your showering water flow.
They are very convenient since they direct water to different spray outlets. Since most shower systems are two-in-one, a control valve lets you direct water to the shower head or to the hand held shower faucet.
We looked at some of the best shower systems models. You can pick the best from the list of products we have reviewed.
Leave a Reply